Friday, March 28, 2008

Resources

The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has been extremely active in the ESL industry providing excellent materials for teachers and students. BBC is one of the largest promoter of ESL education and one of the largest producers of ESL print, video, and audio teaching and learning resources. Consider using some of them with your students and you will see a huge difference in their motivation to learn and complete project work for your lessons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Mary Dickerson I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for cash advance bad credit loans company.

Tutors, Inc.

WELCOME TO THE SPACE FOR NEWS, NETWORKING, AND METHODOLOGY FOR ONE-ON-ONE EDUCATORS.